Leader in action
For soon-to-be and new managers, who need to develop their authority and create a strong basis for their work.
Often we get promoted and recieve a title "manager", but no one gives us a manual on what exactly should be done and how we should change our thinking and action patterns.
Clarity about manager's roles and responsibilities;
Tools to raise your efficiency;
A deeper understanding about yourself, as a manager;
Defined personal and professional goals;
An action plan how to work with your team and motivate them.
The course will consist of 10 videos and 10 tasks, and a final quiz. While doing the tasks, you'll find answers in how to set goals, manage yourself and your team, understand your employee's motivation criteria, delegate, give feedback, lead 1:1 conversations and find out a lot about yourself while doing self-analysis tasks.
Leader in Action Workbook
2. Manager's personal mastery: Roots, principles and functions
3. Personal responsibility: What you can and can't control
4. Motivation: Understanding your basic needs
5. Goal setting: Introducing the SMART model
6. Feed-forward: Helping your employees grow
7. Time management: How to efficiently plan your time
8. Delegation: Assigning the right tasks to the right people
9. Feedback: How to provide it effectively and successfully
10. Leadership and habits
If you are ready to develop you authority and create a strong basis for your work.